iGFXers Zone
Hi and welcome to iGFXer Zone

This site is for everyone from ttc to having kids of all ages.
We are a very friendly a new only community.

Please log in if you have an account to see the rest of the Forum.

Please feel free to browse the site and register

Thank you and hope to speak soon.

ChaosForce
Forum Owner
iGFXers Zone
Hi and welcome to iGFXer Zone

This site is for everyone from ttc to having kids of all ages.
We are a very friendly a new only community.

Please log in if you have an account to see the rest of the Forum.

Please feel free to browse the site and register

Thank you and hope to speak soon.

ChaosForce
Forum Owner
iGFXers Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are brand new site with a great start. We thrive to improve your graphic skills. and we have a nice community...and many more gud futures coming..Check ...

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesAffiliatesRegisterLog in

RULES - READ ME!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaosForce
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

Number of posts : 87 Age : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-15 Location : philippines

RULES - READ ME! Empty
PostSubject: RULES - READ ME!   RULES - READ ME! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 pm

General Global Rules

* No Spamming
* No Flaming
* No Bumping
* No Advertising - Posting or PM's, it's not allowed
* Keep the foul language to a minimum. We have many young kids and people on the site that find it offensive so please be considerate.
* Give Proper Credit - If you have to post someone else's work, please give them proper credit (Name and site)
* Do not rip our material - If you want to use one of our tutorials, resources, etc., please contact the author and be sure to put his/her name as well as our site if you post it elsewhere.
* Clean sig space - Please keep your sig space to 2 sigs and 3 userbars.
* Please post in the correct forum - If you request a sig, be sure to post in the request section.
* Do not type in ALL CAPS or EvERy OtHeR caps.
* No racism or hate comments
* Do NOT post messages saying you are leaving the site. If you are going to leave, just leave. If you think people are going to miss you, contact them on an instant messenger.

General Politeness

* Use the THANKS button -If you like what someone has posted, please use the thanks button as a token of gratification.
* Help out - When helping people, please give C&C. We accept artists of all levels so please use constructive criticism so we do not discourage any artists, especially beginners. When stating what is wrong, please state a solution.
* Use our SEARCH feature - People tend to not like to repeat themselves so please search before asking for help.
* Respect - Please give the utmost respect to all members, especially our Staff. Infractions will be given out to those who don't respect members and staff.
* Keep it private - If you don't like someone or what someone did, please use the PM system.

Request Rules

* Not all requests will be filled, so be patient, thankful and respectful of our artists.
* If you don't like the fulfilled request outcome, please keep it to yourself. If you want something changed, ask nicely.
* When requesting, please use this format:
o Type of GFX: Signature, Buttons, Banner, etc.
o Text On Image: Let them know what you would like to be said on your request and the type of font
o Image to be used: Supply links to a render(s) and/or stock(s)
o Size(in pixels): Must provide dimensions
o Animation: Yes or No
o Color Scheme: If applicable
o Style: Grunge, Abstract, Tech, Vector, etc.
* Lastly, be sure to use the thanks button when your request is fulfilled.

Premium Rules and FAQ

Rules

* Our Premium posts are not to be shown to public users - Our premium is there for a reason, if you leak it your subject to a banning and we WILL NOT refund your money.
* NO WAREZ IN PUBLIC - any form of illegal program in public will earn you a ban.

If caught stealing from the section and posting at other sites, especially without giving credit, you will be demoted and your money will not be returned. So by donating, you are agreeing that if you act out, you will be demoted and not refunded.

If banned from the site while still premium, you will not receive an extension or refund on the account.

All evidence will be upheld if need be for any disputes. If you use a fake Paypal source, any information needed by authorities will be given.

Have other questions that are not answered here? PM AzzidReign.
Back to top Go down

RULES - READ ME!
Page 1 of 1